Friday 24 April 2009

Stamp With US Recipe Challenge

Thank you so much for all of your entries for our colour themed challenge
Our "Fave Five" this week are:









KATE LEWIS

Congratulations and please feel free to grab the new "I made Stamp With Us Fave Five" blinkie to go on your blog (it's on the side bar) if you wish.




The winner picked by the random number generator who will win free entry into our online classes is:

Siobhan - Craft Maiden



Congratulations Siobhan! If you would like to email us your details, we will contact you and let you know how you can join in when the fun begins on the 1st May.



Now onto our first ever recipe challenge, this is the recipe we would like you to follow:



2 x Patterned Paper




1 x Ribbon




4 x Brads

Here are this weeks DT cards:




MONICA


Supplies:

Whiper white and Pumkin Pie card stock

Mr & Mrs stamp set

Washington Apple and So Saffron designer paper

Gold brads

Very Vanilla wide grosgrain ribbon


NATALIE


Supplies:
Old Olive, So Saffron and Really Rust cardstock

Haiku patterned papers

Old Olive grosgrain ribbon

So saffron brads

More mustard ink

Hidden Garden Blossoms rub-on

Happy Birthday sentiment from the Wow Flowers Stamp Set

ZOE

Supplies:
Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White cardstock
Sweet Always Patterned Papers
Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Set
Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

SU Brads
Oval Punch
Scallop Oval Punch


This is the last week for our DT call as our new DT will be announced on 30th April! So why not have a go?



The Stamp With Us Team



14 comments:

  1. Oh wow what an honour one of the fave five indeed am sooo proud!! Thankyou ..
    And wow what inspiration again this week from the DT, love this theme and love the cards even more, am off to play, once the dogs walked me...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! I'm very chuffed. I'll wear my blinkie with pride! Looking forward to this week's challenge. Zoƫ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... how exciting. i popped on my blog and saw some comments congratulating me and was and still am in shock
    Thank you so much girls... looking forward to doing the recipe challenge later

    Caroline x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all SO much for my award! Yay - I made Fave Five! :) My blinkie is up and blinking on my blog. Looking forward to the online classes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done to all the winners; also great cards again from the design team girls; have done mine loved the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found this one a bit harder but then that's what challenges are all about isn't it. Thanks for stretching my grey cells. Love the DT cards. Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This challenge really challenged me..LOL but thats a good thing.. made me start using DP again. Thanks ladies.
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really enjoyed doing the challenges, although I found this one the hardest. Loved all the DT cards shown with each challenge.
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous DT cards :-) I won't be able to join in this week as I am on holiday in the UK, stocking up on crafty bits :-)

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun challenge, thanks! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really enjoyed this challenge! Haven't had a chance to join in so far .... so pleased I was able to this week :)

    Thank you

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ADORABLE cards from DT....

    I really love this challenge..an easy recipe for me...thanks for the chance to join this challenge...my card is already in Mr Linky....

    I hope I can join being a DT with Monica, Natalie and Zoe, I have made a new BLOG..I am so sorry if I am not so genius but I try my best to fill something in my Blog :)

    Love, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the challenge this week- congrats to all the ladies who made the DT- looking forward to seeing your creations!!
    Mr Linky has my card...
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great challenge - I really enjoyed this one, thanks ladies :) xxx

    ReplyDelete