Thursday 19 March 2009

WOW - Thank you from the bottom of my .....

I never in my wildest dreams expected the great response that we have had already in just the first 72 hours! We have had over 1100 hits to this blog and everyone seems as excited as we are!

So, I guess that it is time to share just a little more information!

THIS BLOG WILL GO ***LIVE***
ON 1ST APRIL 2009!

And no, that isn't an April Fool's Day joke!

There will be an update everyday for the first three days of April sharing lots more information about each idea that we have planned and want to share with you.

There will also be full details posted on 1st April to find out how you can join us and become part of our weekly Challenge Design Team - I'm so glad that many of you are asking how you can get involved already :)

Anyway, we thought that we would share a little bit more information about ourselves so you know who you are dealing with LOL!

Hello - I am Natalie O'Shea.

I discovered card making about 12 years ago when I was sent a very simple card by a neighbour that I fell in love with. She told me how she had made it, I went looking on the internet and found a different world!

Six years on from that, I discovered scrapbooking when I was to teach some classes on it and thought that I had better find out what it was!

Continuing on, I found a passion for learning to better my photography skills and have now ended up with a passion for Stampin' Up! products. Despite having spent £1000's of pounds of craft products over the years trying to get a supply together, I really wish that I had discovered SU! earlier.

Does it get any better than knowing that ink colour will go with that peice of paper, that will go with that pen and that button and all finished off with that bit of ribbon? Now I don't need to spend three hours looking through my 200 peices of green card, only to find that I still don't have one to match what I want - those days are over - and that is why I became an active Stampin' Up! demonstrator in October 2008 and haven't looked back since - I love it!

I would say that my style is simple and classic. I pride myself on doing the "easy" stuff - everyone can do the things that I do, it's just a matter of being shown and that is what I aim to do and share with you!

I love that you want to come along for the ride - THANK YOU!! I am really looking forward to sharing this Creative Journey with you!

Have fun!

Natalie x

10 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Nathalie. What you are writing about is what I like so much about SU, even if I can´t buy it overhere, but the fact that the ink comes in the same color as the paper, ribbon, buttons etc. is so great. Would make my life easier too.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to seeing the blog in full swing - I too have fallen in love with SU. Everything is such a pleasure to work with, the images so crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my sentiment exactly. I am a real "co ordinated card" type of person and like it all to match down to the brads and bling!!! Although SU and I have only been friends for a few months I don't think it is a friendship that will break easily (bank balance maybe!!) LOL So looking forward to seeing the blog get going
    Love Terri XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tell my husband he is a Tim Hortonbs Coffee snob becasue he only drinks Tim's coffee even though I make good coffee. I guess it is what you get use to.
    I love Stampin' Up! and everything about it so I am professing to be a Stampin' Up! snob but I mean it in a good way becasue if Stampin' Up! sells it, then that is the product of choice for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Natalie... nice too meet you a little more. And thank you for some explanation about this blog. So... I've seen the Stampin' Up site to know it and it's wonderful... Unfortunately, here in Brazil I didn't find any store with stamps by Stampin' Up... just some ad about class on the last year in some cities so far of my city.
    Well... but I loved the products and the ideas that it have on the site and I'm sure that here you all will show me a lot of others one.

    I wish a wondeful weekend for all and I'll be back to see the news on 1st April!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natalie, well you know how much I've spent on SU stuff.... I just love it!!! and I can't wait until the blog is in full swing either!!
    Bye for now,
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Ihr lieben Stempler,
    ich mag auch die Produkte von SU ,
    deshalb bin ich in Deutschland Demonstrator
    geworden.
    Darf ich bei euch ein wenig mitmachen,sofern es meine Zeit erlaubt.

    glg anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallo Ihr lieben Stempler,
    ich mag auch die Produkte von SU ,
    deshalb bin ich in Deutschland Demonstrator
    geworden.
    Darf ich bei euch ein wenig mitmachen,sofern es meine Zeit erlaubt.

    glg anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fabbi card... I look forward to seeing you all have in store for us all... too excited....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Natalie:
    Nice too meet you a little more. Thank you for some explanation about this blog.

    **Sony**

    ReplyDelete